02 May 2009

Shopping List Saturday

As part of my Everyday in May I decided to start doing this shopping list Saturday. I see it all the time over at edward and lilly. And I really like it there. So I figured, why not?

Since I'm very cold at the moment, I'm featuring all wintery things.



These lovelies are:
1. Green Room Armwarmers/Fingerless gloves/Gauntlets/Whatever you want to call them
2. CHOOSE YOUR COLOR Veronique Cowl -VEGAN
3. Ear Flap Headband - Sapphire
4. Woodsy Brown Cowl


I am especially lusting after the Woodsy Brown Cowl. It looks so snug!!

What are you buying this weekend?

-Jemma

2 comments:

handmaiden said...

If only it was that cold here, i was complaining about it last week. welcome to sat shopping i have just started too

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Oh, the earflaps are so cool! What a fabulous find! :)

free html visitor counters

Followers