Today I'm home, sick from work. I've been feeling really run down, so I took the day and had a nice sleep in for a change. I was feeling a lot better this afternoon so I went to a few Op Shops that I don't normally get a chance to go to because they close too early for me to get there on a Saturday.
Here's the goods!
First row left to right:
1. What some people in my family would refer to as a "Cosby Sweater", what I like to call well fitting and comfy. And $3.
2. Box Jellyfish Plushie. Can you believe that I got this in an Op Shop and it had an etsy store tag on it? www.jellibat.etsy.com
3. Some pillow cases and fabrics. I got some very nice raw silky stuff, some tracky material and some cottony baby prints. I really love the pillow case with the hand drawn style kitty print.
4. A cute little sewing basket
1. An awesome 70's table cloth
2. This is a doona cover, it seems like it was made to be used as panels. Aprons I think?
3. Back of the doona cover. Nice chocolaty brown that will be used for something good too.
4. I actually got this table cloth ages ago, but it was from the same store as the one above. I think they're cousins. Same size and shape and I think the same material.
Bought anything good recently?