06 May 2009

A question.


I realise that this is a totally first world and trivial question. But, it's my 21st Birthday in a about a month. And I can't for the life of me think what I should ask Damien to get me for a present.
He's been asking pretty much everyday what I want, so he can save and make arrangements if it's something a little unusual.

The thing is I'm already getting what I really wanted for my Birthday which is my new sewing machine. So I pretty much have everything! (Jokes) And, I want something that will be memorable kind of. So can everyone please tell me what they got for their 21st birthdays? Aside from giving me ideas, I think it'll be very interesting!

- Jemma

P.S. I'm also looking for a party dress. Store suggestions please!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Victoria Mason has some beautiful unusual jewelery if that is any help. The sewing machine does sound super good

c.raf.t said...

In Italy 18 y.old are important like 21 in english spoken country, I mean, 21 for us is a normal age, like 19, or 20..
..so, for my 18 I got the driving licence and a new car!

Amy Badskirt said...

I'm a big fan of adventure gifts for birthdays. Things come and go, but experiences stay with you for a long time.

I'd suggest trapeze class, a hot air balloon ride or maybe skydiving. There's lots of other ideas at Red Balloon Days: http://www.redballoondays.com.au/

Leah said...

I got a locket with my initial on it and 21st engraved on the back. I love it. Other wise I dont know how bout a weekend away?

CurlyPops said...

I was thinking of a really special piece of jewellery that could become an heirloom piece to pass down.

Princess kirstie jane said...

I am ashamed to say that I cannot remember what I got for my 21st I was married at 20 earlier that year so I think birthday was glossed over a little. I know you are thinking jewellry great esp from boyfriend, can I also suggest art of some kind- for the wall or sculpture. I love my small collection.

free html visitor counters

Followers