28 May 2009

My Creative Space.



Using my work room still. I haven't had much need for other creative spaces since I set that up. Other than the train obviously.

In this picture is some paper that I've been stamping to send out with my various parcels in the coming week. I think I have about 10? I like how the Amityville stamp looks. So everyone can expect a little note! Also pictured is some decorations for my birthday party which is not this Saturday, but the next. If you can't tell it's bunting! I'm very excited to hang it up. There's almost 9 metres. So it should look really good. And you'll be happy to know I'll be posting lots of pictures from my party. I have some good decorating ideas I think!

For more spaces head over to Kirst. She's getting around 50 every week now I think. Isn't she clever? For everyone that's come here today from over at Kootoyoo, make sure you come back over and play Recipe Monday okay? My Mr.Linky is so embarassed with himself next to Kirsty's.

One more thing. Do you know what's really annoying? Having to undo 150+ rows of knitting when you realise that you've been increasing on every 8th row, not every 6th and that's made one sleeve about 15cm longer than the other. D'oh!

-Jemma

21 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I'll try to remember recipe Monday next week!
Cute bunting and bah humbug to unravelling 150 rows.

kellie said...

I love bunting. I made some cardboard bunting (cause I can't sew) for my son's birthday. It is so simple and so effective. Happy birthday for next week! Mine's this week - thinking I should get myself some bunting too!
ps. putting monday in the diary. I love recipes

Michelle said...

The bunting looks great. I will see if I can find a recipe to share on Monday.

Anonymous said...

can't wait for the party shots!! I will try and remember Monday too!

edward and lilly said...

Love the bunting, I've always wanted to make one. Good luck with the knitting!

sophie said...

Beautiful bunting. I made some for my daughters birthday and it looked great! SOrry about the knitting, that sux!

sophie said...

Beautiful bunting. I made some for my daughters birthday and it looked great! SOrry about the knitting, that sux!

sophie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gina said...

That bunting is going to look awesome.

Melanie said...

Eeek. This just reminded me I promised N some bunting for her birthday which is *next week*! Better get on it or I'll be in big trouble :)

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

The bunting looks super! Will you show pics when it's up? Can't wait to see your decorating ideas! :)
And YAY for birthday's! :)

Kirsty said...

The bunting and the stamp look fabulous Jemma.

Melanie said...

i love love love bunting and have it everywhere. I must check out your recipes too. cheers, love the bunting!!

Anonymous said...

I love your new stationery.

Lucy Bowler said...

That's definitely looking like bunting and very clever at that. So funny you should write about the knitting, well I'm not laughing but I mean ironic kind of funny. I've been paused on my daughter's vest as I had to decipher the rest of the instructions with the help of my mum. I wish, wish, wish there could be knitting instructions with EVERY ROW written separately. ie row 186 increase by one stich, 187 knit, etc etc etc. It's very confusing and most patterns assume you know what you're doing...

Rebecca said...

You're stamps are rad. I want to learn how to do it, but I want to learn how to do everything, and I'll totally be playing recipe thingo again, just gotta give a few times till the word gets out! I think it's a great idea... I made your scrolls, and it's the first time I've had much success with a bread type product, so thank you!

frutejuce said...

I love your stamps! Undoing knitting! Arghhhh! Pain in the proverbial. Unless you are going for that 1977 punk look where you pin the sleeves back with a dog clip!

Princess kirstie jane said...

Love the bunting what fab colours. I will be here on Wednesday with recipe in hand just couldn't get it together this week. (and had to test bread one more time)

littlelovelies said...

Bunting looks great - can't wait to see all your clever decorating ideas!

p.s. I am hosting a giveaway for a beautiful handmade ceramic item donated by 'love grows by giving' - you can enter here.

x nadine
little lovelies

M* (Melanie) said...

your paper and bunting looks great

dillpickle said...

Oh, that sucks (the knitting thing). Though if it were me, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to undo it, instead I'd stomp about in a huff for days and then start something else. Possibly why I have so much trouble finishing anything ;)

free html visitor counters

Followers