07 December 2008

Eye spy... something in my garden,

Thanks again to Bug and Pop for the great new Sunday night game, and to CurlyPops for the theme this week.




It's a tomato plant with actual tomatoes on it! And from the look of those flowers, a few more to come. Sorry about the terrible quality of the photo. My camera died while trying to take a second one, so this will have to do.

Another thing I like in the garden,



this little succulent tray that my Nanna made for me. I love the look of succulents.

Some of the things that were missed in this post because my camera died:
- A chili plant with an actual chili on it.
- A strawberry that I've had for 2 years and never gotten a strawberry off.
- The corn that I tried to grow in pots (it didn't work)

4 comments:

Libby said...

Hey, I have succulents too. They seem to be the only thing i can grow. I'm green with envy, I soooo desperately want a kitten.

Liesl said...

I love your gardening. I too have a tomato plant with an actual tomato and a chilli plant with an actual chilli. I also have a lime tree with one lime. I'm sure I am going to have a crop of one on each of my plants! I'd never thought to try and grown corn in a pot ... though I am growing watermelon in one (I will probably have the same outcome!).

Anastasia said...

i have succulents too - they are so easy to look after!!
well done on the tomato!

Julie said...

I love all this colors in your succulent pot! Very nice!!!

free html visitor counters

Followers