11 March 2009

What are you wearing Wednesday

This week I'm playing along with Fii's what are you wearing Wednesday. I love the idea of this game, but because I work full in an office I'm rarely wearing anything cute enough to be shown the the internet.





Today I'm wearing a new dress that I got this weekend at Temt while "work clothes shopping" with my friend Emily. I like to think that it's very Joan Holloway, but since I lack most of her.... assets I'm sure that it's just a pale imitation, really. Unfortunately I'm totally unable to take photos of my full body without either blinking or pulling a funny face just as the timer goes off. Or chopping of my head, I'm just putting in a small shot that shows my new necklace.


It was mine and Damien's 3 year anniversary last Monday, I requested a necklace and he got me this very pretty, delicate, white gold little number. I didn't even give him any guidelines apart from "necklace" and he managed to pick out this very nice one all by himself. Isn't he clever??


Head over to Fii's sidebar to see the rest of the players. I'm guessing that she'll be sitting out this week because she's working very hard at the Sticthes and Craft show, but you should check it out anyway! I'm very excited to be heading over there myself this weekend with Jess. You'll hear more about that on Sunday!


-Jemma

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

That is a fantastic jewellery choice for any man. He must have great taste!

free html visitor counters

Followers