01 March 2009

Eye spy... something that makes me happy.



Just popping in for this one. It's my 21st Birthday in June this year, and my Auntie gave this to me as a (very) early present. I know that it may seem like a strange 21st gift, but I have to say that I love it!

It's the special "Cat & Dog" edition, so it's perfect for my 2 cat house hold. Which also happens to have very big loop carpet which things get stuck in very easily. I used it for the first time today and Damien said that the carpet looks like a different colour. I also vacuumed the couch, doona, mattress and curtains.

What can I say, it's love!!

-Jemma

Thanks to Cindy for hosting and Iris & Lily for this weeks theme!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I have just got a new vacuum too that I am a little happy with so I completely understand your new found friend.

free html visitor counters

Followers