15 March 2009

two cheese please



One of the classes that me and Jess did yesterday at the show was Hand carved stamp making with two cheese please . And I have to say it, I'm hooked! It's so much fun and very satisfying as far as craft goes. I thought that it would be hard, but I think my ideas translated really well. And I've always liked the stamped look.



At the show I made the cat head one, which is supposed to look like Amity. Even though Damien doesn't think it does. And I made the words today and I also stole the chunks of pine from my dads shed, they turned out better than I could of hoped. I highly recommend giving stamp making a try though!!!

I'll show the other things that I got at the stitches and craft show over a few days this week. We covered a lot of ground and came away with some fantastic goodies. We met some of our idols too, which was awesome. Everyone interstate shouldn't miss it when it comes to your home town.

- Jemma

6 comments:

bec said...

Isn't it fun?? I did the class too on Friday, your stamp is amazing! I agree, very addictive, I am finding old erasers in my study to chop up too!

Anastasia said...

how totally cute!!

Holly said...

I'm so glad you had fun, although I did warn you it's very addictive! Your stamps are super cute and I must say I'm a bit jealous of your letter carving too! Hope to see more stamps from you soon :D

~Holly

http://twocheeseplease.livejournal.com

Christina Lowry said...

Your stamps look so good, I can't believe it is your first try! I can't wait until the Stitches and Craft show hits Brizzy again. Last time I was heavily pregnant and it was hard work as there were so many people there. Do you think there is a quiet time? :)

fi said...

fantastic job!as soon as you left the pincushion class i twiged who you might be!!why didnt you introduce your self;)?naughty girl??

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Wow! Your stamps are fantastic. I tried some lino printing last year and was a total dunce at it. Maybe I'll have to get Holly to give me a lesson.

free html visitor counters

Followers