15 March 2009

Eye Spy... My favourite colour.



Full disclosure, my favourite colour is probably an equal toss up between blue and purple. But I seem to have a lot of nice blue items just waiting to be photographed. So we're going to focus more on that!

This photo is just a mix and match of blue things that I grabbed from around my lounge/crafting room. Some jars, my money box, the bandanna I use to keep my neck cool while ironing, some bias binding, thrifted embroidery hoops, my fabric that I got from ink & spindle at the show yesterday and one of my cutting mats. There's something that I really like about seeing a group of colour matched things grouped together.

Thanks to Cindy for letting me choose the theme this week!!

-Jemma

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great time at the show, I particularly like a lovely acqua blue

Christina Lowry said...

I like blue and purple too, but I am fussier! I like duck egg blue and aubergine - the really dark, nearly black purple. I also like your elephant money box! :)

trash said...

Loving the elephant!

Cindy said...

Thanks so much for picking the theme - it was a great one too!

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

I'm sorry, I didn't do this week's theme! I may do a week behind and this week's so that I can join in! I have heaps of cute things to take pictures of to show my favourite colour!

free html visitor counters

Followers