02 March 2009

My favourite things


Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens....!

Pip is playing a game this week which is pretty much just talking about your favourite things. Maybe throw in a picture, and don't worry about posting something every day. Just a few this week, and maybe you'll be someones new favourite thing!

So, here goes!
One of my favourite things since starting craft is... BUTTONS! I think that a lot of you out there will be with me on this one. They're just so diverse. Beautiful colours and shapes, any that you can imagine. This picture is of some buttons that I've sewn on a card to send to Germany for Swap-Bot (haven't heard of it? I recommend going!)

Hopefully I'll be able to find the energy for another post tomorrow, but I'm still suffering from returning to work syndrome!

-Jemma

2 comments:

edward and lilly said...

There are some lovely buttons here. I need to get back into using swap-bot again.

Christina Lowry said...

I love buttons too! How cute is that tea pot button?! :)

free html visitor counters

Followers