18 October 2008

This is... My favourite movie!

I have a hard time with things like this. I can't handle the commitment, and I don't want to look back on this when I'm older. Kind of on par with someone going "Why did I announce to the whole world that the Backstreet Boys are the only band I'll ever love?!!"

Or something. That being said, here's a really good one that I just bought on DVD recently. It's still good!

Empire Records

A couple of my favourite clips below.







I like the parts that aren't singing too! It's just very hard to find any good clips. Don't you just wish you worked in a independent record store in the late nineties?

And don't you just remember when Ethan Embry was dreamy?

Enjoy.

-Jemma

1 comment:

Maureen Reynolds said...

Never saw this movie, but I had two teenage sons and that air guitar etc clip is so so accurate.

free html visitor counters

Followers