11 October 2008

Tagged

My lovely sister at The Crafty Librarian has tagged me for my first blog game!

The rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Mention the rules.
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
- Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
- Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

I've decided to omit passing it on. I don't actually have any blogger friends yet really, so I don't have anyone to ask! But, if you read this then consider yourself tagged. If you want to do it, then just tell me and I'll link you at the bottom of this post!

Without further ado.

6 unique things about me:

1. I collect canisters, almost obsessively! I might do a week of my canisters soon? There's plenty of content!

2. I have at least 5 pairs of purple shoes. Minimum.

3. I'm terrible at laundry, everything is covered in fluff.

4. I have never seen or touched snow. I want to though!

5. I've given my car a name. It's Norman. If you ever saw him, you'd know he's totally a Norman.

6. I love buying doona covers. What fun!

Just leave me a comment if you want to play along!!

- Jemma


No comments:

free html visitor counters

Followers