28 January 2009
What's in your hand bag?
1. Lovely wallet, made with some very nice craft print similar to one featured on Curlypops the other day.
2. Big lug of a phone.
3. Nintendo DS, for the hour long commute to and from work.
4. Kikki K Planner, got this baby for half price because there’s a little mark on the cover. You can’t even really see it!
5. Post its, you never know.
6. The cable for my camera, so I can upload photos whenever I need to!
7. A half dozen pens. Don’t ask.
8. Keys with many many keyrings
9. The nice list! From Kirsty’s schedDUEL giveaway
10. Sun screen, because I got sunburnt at my desk the other day :)
11. A big bag of different sized self cover buttons, for on the train.
12. A pattern that I got yesterday, I was going to start cutting it on my lunch break. Since it’s too hot to go out today.
13. Fabric for the abovmentioned self cover buttons
14. Scissors, for other miscellaneous train crafting.
15. Head band. Just because.
16. Bandaids, for those hurty shoe days
The Crafty Librarian
Andy and Molly
Potty Mouth Mama
Ed Note: I'll try and fix the photo when I get home, this is the best I can do for now!