28 November 2008

Christmas Traditions Swap 2008

In this, my first year of blogging I've decided to join in with the Christmas swap over at sew liberted. I got my swap partner last week and I was super excited to see that my partner was from america. A place that i've always had a facination with. And has a lot of cool traditions that I'd like to read about!



Being that I did get an American partner it really helped me with thinking up ideas of things to make. I'm pretty much going with a kangaroo theme. And then filling in the gaps with caramelo koalas!



The tradition that I wrote about was a but if good old backyard cricket. And the recipe that I chose was the timeless and slightly 70's white Christmas.



My partner also told me that she had a 2 year old son. So I thought that I'd whip up one of the very cute and easy Melly and Me dinosaurs. I love them!

-Jemma

No comments:

free html visitor counters

Followers