03 October 2010

6. Get better at crochet - Day 3


My first step in this list item is that I've enrolled in crochet class at Spotlight. I've just had my first of 4 classes, and I can already see improvement.

I'd been taught to make granny squares at Brown Owls about 2 years ago, but never progressed beyond that really. I could never make a sampler that had even sides for example. It's hard to make non wonky sides when crocheting! For me anyway....

The picture is a granny square that I made in the last 15 minutes of the class (poorly) that my teacher did a cool border on. She had a funny name for it, but I can't remember...
(Hyperbolic)

-Jemma 

Are you blogtoberfesting? Go check it out over at Cathie's

2 comments:

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

I like it!

Lauren said...

good on you! I just got taught how to crochet recently...I'm still a bit wobbly but I really enjoy it! all the best with blogtoberfest!

free html visitor counters

Followers