06 September 2010

Hello, my name is....


So, I've been thinking about a name change for the blog.

Amityville was thought up in desperation when I first started and no other inspiration was coming. We'd just gotten our first ever pet, Amity, and it seemed like an easy choice.

Lately I haven't been liking it as much and I think it's kind of girly, or childish maybe.... Not to mention that I don't even live in Boronia anymore.


So, I've been thinking and thinking. But again, no inspiration... The one idea that I did have was "Failure by Design". It's a favourite song of mine and it happily reminds me of the Mythbusters motto "Failure is always an option" which I think is a good personal motto to have when you make things. Especially as an amateur. But is it maybe too.... Grim?


I'd love some suggestions! If you think of something that might be good, comment and I'll have a little giveaway too for everyone who suggests something. Just chosen at random, even if I don't go with any of the names suggested. Just a little incentive to have a think! The prize will just be a random little goody bag of some fabrics, trims and such.


So let me know what you think!


- Jemma

1 comment:

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

I like Failure by Design, but I think you would need to explain it so it wasn't too "grim". It should be what you're about... so it should describe you! I don't really have any other input. I'm rubbish. Sorry!

free html visitor counters

Followers