28 March 2010

Five Faves

Tonight. I am going to go see my favourite band. And I'm pretty damn excited. So, obviously they're first.





So if you hear fangirl screaming tonight in the vicinity of Melbourne. Don't worry, it's just me.



The next are 4 t.v. shows that I love that I think that you should be watching too! I watch a lot of t.v. Don't judge me.




Fringe, kind of like the X-Files. But with Joshua Jackson and better. I don't think I need to say more...



It's always sunny in Philadelphia. It's hilarious. If you ever get the chance to see it, make sure you wait till you've seen the second season before you pass judgement.



Community. If you've ever seen the Soup. You'll know how funny Joel McHale is.

Chuck. In it's 3rd season know, and I think it's just getting better!


-Jemma

1 comment:

leenleenleen said...

Ooh I love Fringe. None of my friends have liked it much, so its good to see I'm not the only one in the world who's into it. :)

free html visitor counters

Followers