21 March 2010

Five Faves


1. Hoverball Cat

2. My Built by Wendy books. I have all 3 now, and I love them all equally like they were my babies. 

Sew U

Sew U: Home Stretch

Built by Wendy Dresses



3. This picture is on made more hilarious by the fact that this isn't a Care Bears costume. It's a giant Care Bear that someone has hollowed out and stuffed their baby in.

4. Baby wrestling cat.

5. Buffalo Check. It's a pattern that I'm digging at the moment. I like it for anything! 


In case you were wondering what this is all about head over to Pip's and read up on her new meme and maybe even join in!


- Jemma

In case you were wondering what all of this was about. Head over to Pip's and read up on her new meme and join in if you'd like!


-Jemma

4 comments:

meetmeatmikes said...

That kitty wrestle is so stinking CUTE!

Martta said...

The care bear costume is so awesome!

RuthiV said...

OMG! I have tears! Literal tears from that hover cat! love it :D

Hazel Terry said...

Love the hover cat soooooooooooooooo much thank you.

free html visitor counters

Followers