08 April 2009

Whatcha Wearing Wednesday



As usual, I'm playing along with WWW only because I have a cute outfit on! And what better reason really?

I would really like to tell you all that I made this myself. But I haven't mastered (or even attempted to) cables yet. This is actually a dress from Target. Aren't the little cap sleeve cute? I'm all for anything with cap sleeves. Way better than sleevless in hiding my arm fat!

WWW is hosted by the lovely Fii, so you should head over and see what everyone else is wearing!

Anything planned for the long weekend? It's my nephews 4th birthday party this Saturday, and I'm having a little brunch on Sunday while Jess is visiting. So be on the look out for more crafty adventures wile she's down.

-Jemma

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Love that top! It looks super warm and snuggly too.

Christina Lowry said...

Cute! I love anything with a cap sleeve! Cap sleeves and big buttons get me every time. :)

free html visitor counters

Followers