30 April 2009

My Creative Space



There's been alot going on this week, but not much photographing or interneting because of the aforementioned going over our download limit. But it's all business as usual tomorrow!!

So, I've been plugging away at my jumper keeping my hands warm on the train in the mornings. I've finished the front, back and half a sleeve. So only one and a half sleeves and the hood to go! But then there's the collar. Uhoh!

And also above is my mums mothers day present WIP, it's a quilted giant coaster, placemat thingy for her to put on the little table next to her chair. It was a specific request which was nice for a change!

Make sure to go visit Kirsty and see what everyone else has been up to this week.

-Jemma

Don't forget to enter the giveaway below!

12 comments:

CurlyPops said...

What a great mothers day pressie. It's so nice to have a specific project to make.... I'm still trying to think of something for my mum!

Anonymous said...

lucky you having mother's day sorted, it gets harder every year!!!

Gina said...

Oops, mother's day, I'd forgotten! Ta for the reminder...

edward and lilly said...

I love getting requests when it comes to gifting time, it's so much easier when you don't have to think about what to give!

Melissa G said...

You just reminded me that DIY place mats should be high on my list of things to do. Our old placemats ,which lose colour each time a warm plate hits them, look simply atrocious. You made me realise that quilting some place mats would be a good idea, coz they can be washed when they start to look a bit stained and shabby.

littlelovelies said...

your mother will love it.. and it's always easier when the've told you ahead of time..lol..

x nadine
little lovelies

Angie said...

YIKES....mothers day....I had forgotten about it (that shows how much I get out at the moment as I'm sure the shops are full of Mother's Day gumff)

The coaster, placemat thingy looks great

Leslie said...

I love the quilted coaster. I'm sure she'll love it!

Kirsty said...

I love a request too...you'll be sure she loves it.

handmaiden said...

hope u get that present finished in time, it will be so great for ur mum to receive

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Oh, I would love if my mom ever told me what she wanted for her birthday or so! It's always so hard! Clever mom you have! :)
Oh, and I'm SO going to steal that reminder about the give-away - greta idea 'cause I feel like my give-away is getting burried underneath other posts... Happy weekend! :)

Michelle said...

The quilted coaster looks lovely. Lucky mum.

free html visitor counters

Followers