11 March 2011

90. Meet my neighbours.


Well, after an initially terrifying meeting with my neighbors on one side I'm happy to report that this list item has gone very well!

Firstly our next door neighbor on the left was actually the agent who sold us the house, so that was easy.

The meeting that was scary was the neighbors on the other side. I was in the front yard minding my business when she comes running over to me demanding to know my dogs name.. I was thinking that she was going to yell at me for his barking or something, but just wanted to know his name so she could make friends. Apparently they had quite a nice little through the fence relationship going on....

We also kind of met the across the street neighbors when they taped a Christmas card to our rubbish bins, so I'd call that mission accomplished!

-Jemma

No comments:

Followers