15 March 2011

41. Make 5 quilts start to finish - Quilts 1 & 2


Quilt 1 of 5.

This one was made for my nephew Seth for his first Christmas. Made using this technique by Amanda Jean at Crazy Mom Quilts.

It was made with Michael Miller Robot Camp and plain red cotton. I can't remember the binding, sorry! It was very fun to make, very easy despite the complex looking end product and nice to work in colours I wouldn't usually choose.

Very good in all!



Quilt 2 of 5.

Made with two City Weekend charm packs that I got about 100 years ago from the Badskirt Shop. I actually started making this 3 houses ago. So maybe, four years??

Anyway, this is the first quilt that I've made just for me. And I use it everyday on the couch, it's very snuggly!



-Jemma

1 comment:

Jessica Jorna (The Crafty Librarian) said...

I like your second one. I will finish a quilt one day! I need time, patience, skill (^_^)

Followers